How many ounces are in a bundle?
How many bundles do I need to complete a full sew-in?
Can I color my hair?
- 12”-16” needs 2 bundles (depending on head size), 18”-22” needs 3 or more bundles (depending upon the circumference/size of your head), 24” and longer needs 4 or more bundles. These bundle amounts can be used to achieve a natural look. If you desire a fuller look you will need more.
How long will my hair last?
- Virgin hair can be dyed and/or bleached, however you still have to be careful as you would with your real hair. Extra care will be needed because the hair is not attached to the scalp and does not retain its own moisture, for example you must keep the hair hydrated and moisturized. Also, when you dye and/or bleach your virgin hair the hair is no longer virgin (it will then be chemically processed). If you bleach, dye or tint your hair you run the risk or drying out your extensions and we cannot guarantee its longevity or curl patterns. We recommend that you see a professional stylist.
Will I experience shedding?
- With proper care and maintenance your hair may last up to a year.
Will I find gray hair in my bundles?
- As with any hair extensions, Bundle City Hair will have some normal and expected hair-fallout. Some hair fallout will continue throughout the entire lifespan of your hair extensions, which is an expected occurrence. You can minimize shedding/hair-fallout by sealing your wefts and maintaining your hair extensions with utmost care.
How long does it take to ship and process my order?
- Virgin hair is cut directly from a donor’s head therefore there may be gray hairs depending on the donor’s age. Don’t worry, virgin hair can be dyed or if you like the natural color look, the gray hairs and be easily tweezed out.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Delivery/Shipping is standard 2-3 business days. Please allow time for payments to clear, processing time and shipping which could take up to 10 business days (See shipping information). Bundle City Hair Co. uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) as its preferred shipping courier. All tracking numbers are sent out to the customer email address provided at time of purchase. Once an item has left our warehouse, Bundle City is no longer responsible for the damage of your order. We ask that additional insurance is requested at the time of purchase. If an order is lost that is between the customer and that mail courier.
Note: Shipping during the holiday season could be delayed due to the influx of shipments with the various couriers. We will continue to ship orders but please be patient the delay is not with Bundle City Hair Co.
Is there a location where I can purchase hair?
- Contact us immediately if Bundle City Hair Co. is at fault. See the RETURN POLICY for specific information on the exchange policy. If we are at fault a Bundle City staff member will assist you in making the exchange seamless. Human hair extensions are considered to be a hygienic product. Federal law prohibits the return of human hair products that have been used and that includes “trying them on”. For sanitation purposes, used extensions cannot be returned for refund or exchange (no exceptions). Please read the return policy thoroughly before making your purchase.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are an online based company with NO storefront for you to make a purchase. All orders must be placed online.